Starting Fall 2018, the University of Hawai’i System started using a new Course Evaluation System (CES) for all courses as a way for students to provide feedback on their learning experiences.
Last Semester’s Results
Your CES results from last semester have been published! To access the results:
- Login to CES (https://www.hawaii.edu/ces/)
- Click on “View Results” (the rightmost icon near the top of the page)
3. Click on the class you would like to view.
Your results will look something this:
Your course results are in the last row of the table.
Interpreting the Results
In this example, there were 7 students (N-Size) who took the evaluation. The course average was 4.86 out of 5.00.
In comparison, the Culinary Arts courses average is 4.29; the PAT Division courses average 4.41; Leeward CC courses average 4.48.
Downloading/Printing the Results
To print, click “Download Results” on the green bar near the top of the page. You may download it as a .PDF or .XLS.
Open the file in Adobe Acrobat or Excel and print.
Important Dates for This Semester
- Mar 4 – Apr 11, 2019 – Instructors setup their questions
- Apr 15 – May 2, 2019 – Students take evaluation
- May 15, 2019 – Results released
- Jun 1, 2019 – Results published
Course Evaluation System (CES)
UH System CES Information
Leeward CC CES Information