eCafe is open until to select your questions for your end of course evaluations. To login to eCafe please go to http://www.hawaii.edu/ecafe/
- What is eCAFE?
- eCAFE is the official application for Course And Faculty Evaluations at the University of Hawaii. It is a UH system wide tool for faculty across all campuses to gather feedback from the students at the end of a course.
- Who can use eCAFE?
- UH instructors teaching one or more classes and students enrolled in one or more classes can use eCAFE. eCAFE can also be set up for staff members from the different campuses, colleges, divisions, departments and subjects to administer eCAFE for their organization.
- How do I get access to eCAFE?
- UH instructors and students login with their regular UH username and password. Staff members must be set up before they have access. If your organization would like to set up an administrative eCAFE account, please contact your campus coordinator.
- How does eCAFE work?
- There are a number a resources to learn about eCAFE: Overview, Frequently Asked Questions, Walkthrough and Videos
- How can I get help with eCAFE?
- Contact eCAFE via the Request Assistance form and someone will get back to you.
- eCafe Basics: https://laulima.hawaii.edu/access/content/user/bhirata/Articulate_Projects/eCAFE%20-%20Storyline%20output/story.html
For Distance Courses:
The Leeward Distance Education Committee has approved the following recommended “Campus Specific Questions”. We highly encourage you to use these questions. This will help to establish consistent evaluations each semester for your online course and can be compared across courses and disciplines.
Campus Specific Questions
- Online communication with class members and the instructor helped me to learn course materials in an effective manner.
- The instructor appears to have a thorough knowledge of the subject.
- The instructor treated students with respect.
- The instructor was willing to help and respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Assignments are returned promptly.
- Work requirements, course objectives, and grading system were clear from the beginning.
- The instructor presented the course materials in a clear and organized way.
- The amount of work required is appropriate for the credit received.
- The course workload was well-distributed throughout the semester.
- The materials provided by the instructor were relevant to the course objectives.
- The activities & assessments in the course were reflective of course objectives.
- I learn to apply principles from this course to new situations.
- What did you like least about your online course experience?
- What did you like most about your online course experience?
- I would recommend this instructor to other students.
Global appraisal: Considering everything how would you rate this course?* This question is added to all Leeward CC surveys.