To Earn your Badge
- Please login.
- Post a reply to at least 2 questions below.
- Comment on at least 2 other posts and stimulate your replies by asking further questions.
- Reply to comments made to you by questioning further.
- Recognize that all questions presuppose prior questions and all thinking presupposes prior thinking. When raising questions, be open to the questions they presuppose. (prior questions-questions you would have to be able to answer to answer the first question.)
- Treat all thoughts as in need of development.
- Treat all assertions as a connecting point to further thoughts.
- Recognize that any thought can only exist fully in a network of connected thoughts. Stimulate your replies through your questions — to pursue those connections.
- Seek to understand–where possible–the ultimate foundations for what is said or believed and follow the implications of those foundations through further questions.
- In your response to replies include a further question (that calls upon the respondent to develop his/her thinking in a fuller and deeper way).
- From: The Role of Socratic Questioning in Thinking, Teaching, and Learning
- What is a resource?
- What is an open resource?
- What is an educational resource?
- What is an open educational resource?