Greg Walker: The Art of Teaching Online Socratic Discussion
Matthew Egami’s A Socratic Discussion
Thank you for submitting your Socratic Discussion List of Logically Prior Questions
Please take a few minutes to reflect on what you made. Take some time to mindfully absorb the process you went through.
- Be mindful of how you felt and what you did as you overcame problems during the process of creating your survey.
- Pause often relax and take two mindful breaths.
- Type out your reflections by answering the What, So What , and What Now questions below into a document of your choice.
- Enter your completed thoughts as a comment at the bottom of this page.
- What happened?
- What did you do?
- What did you expect and what was different?
- So What?
- Why does that matter?
- To you?
- To your learner’s?
- In the context of the course?
- Now what?
- What will you do different?
- What have you learned?