Join us for a new, microlearning workshop series featuring interactive activities using: Zoom.
Our first microlearning series consists of four instructional examples using the tools in Zoom to support interaction and engage your students in your Zoom classrooms. These include:
- Breakout Rooms
- Remote Control
How This Works
- Simply register once for this workshop series by clicking the button below and you will receive an email on Mondays and Tuesdays (see dates below) featuring examples of using Zoom to support interaction and engage your students.
- Monday 11/29: Stamps
- Tuesday 11/30: Polling
- Monday 12/6: Breakout Rooms
- Tuesday 12/7: Remote Control
- When you receive the email, take some time to review the contents. Give it a try, too, and use the resources for additional help. Reflect on how you can apply it in your classes. Jot down some ideas.
Come to our optional Virtual Open Lab (Zoom sync session) on Thursdays at 1:00-2:00 p.m. to further engage in your learning by practicing what you learned with your peers, asking questions, getting ideas for your classes, etc.
- Thursday 12/2: Stamps and Polling
- Thursday 12/9: Breakout Rooms and Remote Control
- Furthermore, there will be an opportunity to earn a digital badge credential for this series by applying your learning. More details to come later for those who register.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our EMC Blog. If you have thoughts, questions, or feedback, please comment below. – Mahalo