Now that we are just over half-way through this semester, it’s a good idea to backup your classes’ gradebooks from Laulima Gradebook. You never know what could happen, so please make it a habit to backup regularly. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Log into Laulima and click into one of your course sites.
- Click on the Gradebook tool.
- Click on the “All Grades” link in the Gradebook’s menu.
- Click on either “Export as CSV” or “Export for Excel” button to download the gradebook in one of those file types.
- Repeat for all of your Laulima course sites.
For more detailed instructions with screenshots, click to view the “Exporting Gradebook” tutorial from ITS Laulima Support.